Get Started with Good Guardian
Hi! Welcome to Good Guardian for Attorneys. I’m glad you’ve found your way here. You won’t be disappointed. We’re up to some cool stuff, both from the perspective of helping you develop a leveraged, profitable business (think full-time pay on part-time hours) and also from the perspective of changing how middle-America thinks about estate planning and how the industry serves its clients.
Having talked to a lot of estate planning attorneys about their practices, and coached them on what to do first, second, third, etc., I’ve learned there are two types of people out there. There are the attorneys who just want to be told what to do and when to do it. And there are the attorneys who want to understand what they’re going to be doing and why, before they start taking action.
Understanding this, we have a plan of action for each. You know yourself best. Pick the track that suits you and get started today. No matter what you do, take the first step.
“Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one’s better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act.” – Maxwell Maltz
Just Tell Me What to Do and I’ll Do It
- Download and read Hello to HIRED: Crafting Consultations that Compel Immediate Action.
- Click the link in the delivery email and request a complimentary strategy session to discover your best next step in your estate planning practice. These sessions are complimentary. They are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
I Like to Understand What and Why Before Doing
- Read my story on the Founder page.
- Get a sense of the Big Picture of what we’re up to here on the Good Guardian Philosophy page.
- Get a taste of how Good Guardian Attorneys are different by downloading Hello to HIRED: Crafting Consultations that Compel Immediate Action.
- Check out www.ConsultsThatCompel.com and sit in on our next available free Best Practices tele-class.
- Visit www.GGAStrategySession.com to request a complimentary strategy session to discover your best next step in your estate planning practice. These sessions are complimentary. They are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.